Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this channel on youtube recently.

I'll start by saying that I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with this person. I just thought that other people like me could benefit from being made aware of this resource.

I'm personally more of a reader than a TV watcher so the idea that there would be a decent resource on youtube for training tips didn't occur to me until I joined this forum. xD :D A bit of poking around unearthed a couple, actually, of which this is one.

There is a lot to like about how he approaches things, although I find many of his videos very summarized so you will need some imagination to fill in the blanks. What you will learn is the main line of a technique and some very handy principles, but you will not see the whole process.

In that way it's much more like TV than a book, leaving the viewer with questions or maybe even confused by incongruent editing, which is a curse of the video genre.

Nevertheless I think there is a lot to learn from this channel if you have the time to sift through it. I'm currently doing that and I think you could boil down his approach to about 5 things that he does consistently if you watch it intelligently.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts