3,294 Posts
Hehe... this is the most your going to see of me... :eek:

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Snapshot_20121130.jpg

27798_1483801100064_2968921_n.jpg

s.jpg

I think I tend to match the personality of my pets rather than look like them. However, Sofie (my aussie) and I won a pet and owner look alike contest before she passed.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Nola and I don't look alike (except her fur is the same color as my hair:p), but we have very similar personalities. We both need to be active to be happy, we like challenges, are loyal and hate crowds. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
:rofl::rofl:

AmandaNola! The weenie leash!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
My dad got it for my birthday. :p Everyone gets a huge kick out of it!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I realized I need to take more Remy-Zoe pictures!

Remy is 2 weeks old in the first, about 4 months in the second and about 1.5 years in the 3rd

I do not look like my dog. At all :D All these pictures are over 3 years old as well.

Also- I have a really bad habit of closing my eyes in photos (note the 3rd photo)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Me and Sophia (and an alpaca ear! :p )
306.jpg

trying to get them all together for a picture...no one was cooperating :rolleyes:
DSC_0256.jpg

Fred, the "lap dog" and Sophia on the pillow above me
DSCN4150.jpg

with baby Fred
me and Fred (2).jpg

·
Registered
824 Posts
Most unflattering pic of me... EVER! :)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I love that pic so much! It's so bada**! I have had my first laptop for a few months now, and just realized I haven't used the camera yet! I shall attempt this amazing dinosaur yawn pic, but Dublin doesn't yawn on command so it'll probably be awhile, haha. Maybe i'll get lucky though!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Well these were the best I got lol, never used a laptop camera before. Me in my pj's :) Maybe I'll have my guy take a pic of me training too :)

I was trying to get a pic of the three of us but my lil guy Boo (Reilly) just wanted to give me kisses, not look at the computer lol, and Dublin just wanted to go back to sleep.

And this is my only shot similar to the dinosaur yawn pic! I shall get one someday! :)

1 - 20 of 736 Posts