Dog Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51990 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I broke some of my toes cus I have tumors in them were supposedly supposed to calcify or fill in so they wouldn't break again but one had broke again very minorly soon after they told me that. Since then my toes have been okay tho.

Today my dog stole my bbq pulled pork from my plate when I went upstairs for a bit, and I was so mad I yelled at her (actually I really went "Emmy! What did you doooo??" ) and automatically even before I finished that sentence she looked at the plate then at me quickly and put on her ''I know I did wrong, ima bad puppy, I know'' look with the pulled back ears and lips, squinty eyes, trying to wag her tail low to please me thing. Then I sighed and go sighhhh. She knows better and that is the first time she took food off a plate from a table.

I can't sleep well since saturday morning (like yesterday am) cus at 3:00 am Sat. Someone rang our doorbell twice in a row, but we didn't see who it was and now we sleep with butcher knives in the room in case even though we live in a pretty nice and safe neighborhood. Sigh, plus I have insomnia issues. This DOES NOT help.

I am in my pjs still and my hair is like a crazy crow's nest. Kinda don't care right now. Its not like I am going to go out somewhere right??

~MSE

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Omg can you walk ok?

I do that "what did you do you bad dog??" but in a kidding tone...they get all happy about it.

so did she get bbq sauce all over the floor?

Iam getting ready for work...its sprinkling outside...which is really wierd this time of year... all the dogs are quiet... I wonder what they are plotting.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Wow, Mysoul, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Been staring at my office wall all day long. Not that bad except it is painted institutional gray and is almost mind numbing. Thinking about lunch and what I am going to stop and get.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
oh don't worry everyone! the toes have been long healed, I was adding my broken bones to the list of broken bones on here ;) hehe, but yea! it hurt! at one point before I got a special shoe from the dr. I had shooting pain running all the way up from my toes to the top of my leg. but I'm ok now.

yea my dog knows she has done wrong when I talk to her like that I don't even have to raise my voice whatsoever, but doesn't prevent her from being a troublemaker in other ways :p

~MSE

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
More complaining from me?

Its raining here, and we're sanding drywall. So there are muddy footprints and white footprints from Mikey all over my house. And it's a mess. YEAH
Actually I'm going to take some pictures of the footprints-it's kind of funny. I'll see if I can get a pic of Dave too-he looks like a ghost

Prepare to LAUGH!!

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Ok I can't post a pic Dave covered in drywall-he said he'd feed me to wolves if I did.

Here's my couch-This is natuzzi leather :(

Mikey insisting he was not involved iin getting the house dirty

·
Registered
208 Posts
Where I live it's all castles, fields, beaches and cliffs and stuff, here are some pictures

My family built this castle hundreds of years ago

This is very near where I live, great place to walk the dogs actually!

This will give you some idea of what it's like here lol. Where you live looks really pretty aswell!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
You live in a beutiful area!!

Ok sharing time I guess -these aren't my pics but here's what it looks like where I live

And in the winter...

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
I can grow flowers but veggies I kill...constantly...until....

dun dun dun da~ Earthboxes!

Homemade Self-Contained Gardening Systems

I grew my first cucumbers and squash in these...they were HUGE...I couldn't even keep the plants alive before.... you can use them for anything..flowers or veggies...even certain trees...theres NO care... just fill it every week with water.

Strawberries are a HUGE crop in Ca..perfect weather for them...they grow willy nilly in my yard.

does Mikey trample stuff? I've been lucky with the dogs...its the chickens that are plant killers.
OMG i think you just helped me figure out how to have a garden where i live! my elevation is too high to really grow anything but lettuce ( i like lettuce but....anyway i could easily use these boxes as a base for mini green houses!!!!!

next summer....i'm making you a salad!!!!:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
More complaining from me?

Its raining here, and we're sanding drywall. So there are muddy footprints and white footprints from Mikey all over my house. And it's a mess. YEAH
Actually I'm going to take some pictures of the footprints-it's kind of funny. I'll see if I can get a pic of Dave too-he looks like a ghost

Prepare to LAUGH!!
be glad for rain, we just got our first snow for the season:( i often refer to it as "the white death" love the mountains...less people...but man, snow is a PITA IMO. hopefully it melts away!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
those earthboxes are AMAZING....I think if i had enough of them I could grow enough food to feed myself.

Another thing you may want to look into tire gardens.. this link has earthbox photos and tire garden photos.

Creative gardening

the idea with the tires is the black color keeps the roots warm so you can grow stuff that normally would get too cold to live....

I have five right now...mostly succulents/cacti in them tho...one has grapes in it that is doing fabulous....and I just picked up more discarded tires from the road yesterday.

Whats nice about the snow in the mountains is I can snowboard after only a half hour drive. I'll be at the resort first snow. I can't imagine opening my door and having snow in my yard tho.

Iam watching "to catch a predator" ...man these guys are tools.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
those earthboxes are AMAZING....I think if i had enough of them I could grow enough food to feed myself.

Another thing you may want to look into tire gardens.. this link has earthbox photos and tire garden photos.

Creative gardening

the idea with the tires is the black color keeps the roots warm so you can grow stuff that normally would get too cold to live....

I have five right now...mostly succulents/cacti in them tho...one has grapes in it that is doing fabulous....and I just picked up more discarded tires from the road yesterday.

Whats nice about the snow in the mountains is I can snowboard after only a half hour drive. I'll be at the resort first snow. I can't imagine opening my door and having snow in my yard tho.
that's the easy part to imagine, now try to wrap your brain around opening your door and digging your way out...lol, i complain about it, but the more i get used to it the less i mind. and everytime i go anywhere the happier i am to live here....not too secluded, but far enough away....
i bet i could get a bunch of old tires for free...we just have such a short growing season!

i don't ride, i have terrible knee issues (i do own a board, and i have gone down a few mountains) i also have a really hard time getting into it bc i injured myself in the snow once (embarassingly enough it was a drunken sledding injury) and haven't really gotten over it. most of my friends ride tho, including my roommate...i do like to snow shoe and i am hoping that clover does well in the snow so we can go snow shoeing in the meadow. actually, i'd like to make him pull me in a little sled, i think it would be fun, and he likes to pull stuff.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Oh hes big enough to pull a sled! Thats so cool!

the growing season here is long...but the summer months kill EVERYTHING...so its like two mini growing seasons with an intermission in the middle during which the dogs and I hide inside.

I've been boarding about 6 or so years...I haven't seriously hurt myself yet and each year I keep wondering when my luck will run out.

We took beer up the mountain once and hid it in the snow...then we couldn't find it...Iam drunk after ONE drink anyway so it probably would be a bad idea.

I have a doctors appointment tomoro...think if I skip it they will still bill me? lol

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Oh hes big enough to pull a sled! Thats so cool!

the growing season here is long...but the summer months kill EVERYTHING...so its like two mini growing seasons with an intermission in the middle during which the dogs and I hide inside.

I've been boarding about 6 or so years...I haven't seriously hurt myself yet and each year I keep wondering when my luck will run out.

We took beer up the mountain once and hid it in the snow...then we couldn't find it...Iam drunk after ONE drink anyway so it probably would be a bad idea.

I have a doctors appointment tomoro...think if I skip it they will still bill me? lol
i found harnesses that have the big padded chest strap and clips on the sides for it, for only 25 bucks!

i really really would like to grow tomatoes! a few folks were able to get cherry tomatoes this last summer but i miss the big juicy ones my gramma used to grow.....

why on earth would you want to miss out on an opportunity for a very near stranger to poke and prod you and make comments on your overall self? :ponder:i thought everyone but me just lived for that sort of fun....

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
well because the reason I made the appointment resolved...I think Iam going to sit there in a gown going...um yeah the rash was...here and hold up my healed hand.

I had a rash on my hand and once I figured out it was eczema I was able to get rid of it. Now I just need to figure out what iam alergic to that caused it.

Cherry tomatoes are WAY easier to grow...I can never get the big ones to grow w/o pesticides and GOBS of fertilizer so I don't plant them anymore. Maybe you will have better luck

i grow these...the pear shaped yellow ones...

http://gstuff.co.nz/shop/garden/images/yellow%20pear%20tomato.jpg

Chili is wearing a sweater for the first time in many months...he seems very confused by it.

I should eat som'thing...Iam going to rumage through the kitchen.

21 - 40 of 51990 Posts