1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
well it looks at least like part husky.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Aww he's adorable! I definitely see most/all husky there. From the picture the mom looks tied up in a pretty bare area, I was just curious.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww he's adorable! I definitely see most/all husky there. From the picture the mom looks tied up in a pretty bare area, I was just curious.
Yeah it was just a unkept back yard
From what they told me she was sold soon after this photo so i hope shes being taken care of better

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Definitely part husky. What part of the world do you live in? If you live in a cold area sometimes "huskies" aren't Siberians, but Alaskan Huskies that have a VERY varying appearance and are bred to work. If that were this case I would say the dog was "all" husky.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely part husky. What part of the world do you live in? If you live in a cold area sometimes "huskies" aren't Siberians, but Alaskan Huskies that have a VERY varying appearance and are bred to work. If that were this case I would say the dog was "all" husky.
I live in California

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Then I would say it probably is just a husky mix!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes, it looks like a husky mix to me!
If you want, you can do a DNA test. But they are very expensive.
I have 2 stray dogs, and I have no idea which breed they are..

Remember that your dog will have the character of the dog they look like the most. For example, if you have a Labrador-border collie mix, and he/she looks mostly Lab, they will have the character of a Labrador.

Hope this helped
Love,
Valerie

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Yes, it looks like a husky mix to me!
If you want, you can do a DNA test. But they are very expensive.
I have 2 stray dogs, and I have no idea which breed they are..

Remember that your dog will have the character of the dog they look like the most. For example, if you have a Labrador-border collie mix, and he/she looks mostly Lab, they will have the character of a Labrador.

Hope this helped
Love,
Valerie

that's wrong, in my opinion.
the looks have nothing to do with the character.
While it can be that the looks and the personality of your dog correlate, it can still be that you've got a dog with labrador looks and BC personality, a BC with Labbi character or a complete mix with traits from both breeds in character and looks.
even in the same litter that can very a lot.
mixed breeds are little kinder surprise eggs. You never know for sure. :)

Reactions: Chas

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like a whole lot of husky to me, if the mother was in California to, the could have just shaved her to keep her from over heating. This would explain the mother looking less husky than she is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.