Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I posted this in another place because I'm new here lol.So I want to know the breed of my new dog that I got as a gift. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
It is hard to tell with puppies. How old is the dog and what does it weigh? Just guessing I would say it is probably a cross of several breeds, maybe some German Shepherd in it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is 3 weeks to 1 month, don't know about the weight tho, and yeah the one who gave me this puppy told me it's a german shepherd but I thought it was different from my dog that's why I asked.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is another one.Sorry for all these photos but I really want to know what breed is it. It's the first time I got a puppy.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Belgian Malinois maybe?
Example:

Reactions: takiing

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'm useless at puppies but he looks adorable, and he looks like he could be a shepherd to me, or belgian malinois. Both rockin' amazing dog breeds in my not so humble opinion.
Congratulations, I'm just a wee bit (a lot) jealous.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you truckersMom, and Artdog your comment make me really happy as I just gave her a name : Clara. I didn't know what to name her tho so Clara seemed to be good.
About the breed as a conclusion I guess you can't really know until it's old enough to be recognized.
Sorry about my english,because it's not my first language.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Definitely some sort of Shepherd mix. Usually that's a generic answer for brown puppies with hair that length but your pup genuinely looks like a some sort of Shepherd mix. The breed should be easier to see as she matures and her features take on their adult appearance.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thank you truckersMom, and Artdog your comment make me really happy as I just gave her a name : Clara. I didn't know what to name her tho so Clara seemed to be good.
About the breed as a conclusion I guess you can't really know until it's old enough to be recognized.
Sorry about my english,because it's not my first language.
I love her name :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts