Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering how Corso's deal with the heat. I live in Canada so the hot and humid weather is finally upon us. Are they more of a stay inside where there's air conditioning? Or do they deal with the heat okay?

·
Registered
4 Posts
It depends on the individual dog because like humans each dog has their own temperature preferences. It may be too hot for one dog but,another dog it may not bother it. I had two mastiffs a few years back and, one would start panting in 69 degree weather like it was 95 degrees but, the other one only started panting when it started to get around 80 or higher. It all depends on your dog.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Some breeds, typically the short snouted ones, have more difficulty dealing with heat, but even within a specific breed, they are all individuals and can react differently to anything, including hot humid weather. Our poodle/bischon mix, not necessarily known for intolerance to heat, can barely tolerate anything 75 degrees or over, especially if the sun is on her. She loves air conditioning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think that any air conditioners from any company good cool or insulates the apartment. Here you need to pay attention to all the little things when you buy, because salespeople can sell you a marriage. I bought an air conditioner about a year ago, and a month later it stopped cooling the room well. All because apparently I bought a marriage. I remember my husband was very angry and went to look for a service where could fix our air conditioner. He was advised this service https://www.socool.sg/ . well, we turned to them thank God they were able to fix our air conditioner quickly. So that, when buying, always pay attention to the quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts