Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here tried this?

Natural Flea & Tick Control for Dogs & Cats

It gets good reviews on Amazon and I like the fact that it is natural. I will have an 8 week-old puppy and am afraid to use the traditional chemical products after reading about all the side-effects, etc.

Anyone use this product with good results?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have actually subscribed to the site but I have not used the product yet because I wanted to find out the answer to how many applications it says that its sample package has. This is what I have found out about it so far.

The recommended usage is one application every 48 - 72 hours. Now with that kind of usage it seems a little bit pricey for $40 - $50 per package. That is why I want to get the $6.00 sample to see if it works. I am going to be ordering it tomorrow. Again the only problem with that though is that according to the information that I have gotten from them is that this will be only enough for at the most 2 applications or a weeks supply if you spread it out to the 72 hour mark.

It does boast that it is all natural and water resistant. The price is my only concern until I find out whether or not it works for my Daisy.

I hope that this helps some....

·
Registered
368 Posts
Use this with caution... though never heard of Wondercide until today, I have some experience with cedar products and small mammals- NOT a good combination! Cedar can be extremely irritating and noxious, causing respiratory, ocular and dermatologic problems at least on small mammals (rabbits, guinea pigs, and all other rodents). Have not heard of cedar being the least bit toxic to fleas or ticks, though. I have seen rodents being kept on cedar bedding still infested with fleas, but the rodents themselves were having bad reactions to the cedar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts