201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Puppy video
https://youtu.be/TTs9w-2ibB0
They where having such a fun time

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
aww my heart melted so much watching this. If i could i would so take the little bully (sorry brian is foggy so i cant spell the name you gave haha)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
aww my heart melted so much watching this. If i could i would so take the little bully (sorry brian is foggy so i cant spell the name you gave haha)
It's alright I will make another video later it's getting close to break for momma and the puppies hang out with me Ataneq you'll start remembering it They are wonderful puppies

·
Super Moderator
10,737 Posts
Aww! They've gotten the hang of their legs so fast! They're adorable.

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's alright I will make another video later it's getting close to break for momma and the puppies hang out with me ? Ataneq you'll start remembering it They are wonderful puppies ?

Just watched the 2nd did and my heart can't melt any more. I love the breed as is just never got blessed to have one haha I'm a mutt owner threw and threw. Altho I can steal Ataneq and when he gets older have him and my boy Dixon pull a sled haha

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Just watched the 2nd did and my heart can't melt any more. I love the breed as is just never got blessed to have one haha I'm a mutt owner threw and threw. Altho I can steal Ataneq and when he gets older have him and my boy Dixon pull a sled haha
I will make another video I'm on base right now but I will later on at lunch time
Puppy weights
Angel- 2.8lbs
Ataneq- 3.4lbs
Slanted- 3.4lbs
Pakak- 3lbs
Zakai- 3.2lbs

201 - 217 of 217 Posts