Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She had three puppies as of right now there are still more coming :) So far I have 1 boy and 2 girls they are all black and White. They look just like their mother. :):) They where born a day early :) November 22nd was suppose to be the day but they came November 21st :):) I'm happy!!! :):):)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww...can't wait for more new pup pics. Winter looks great and happy!
There will be more puppy pics as soon as she gets more puppies out. I believe there are about one or two more in her. I can see them and feel them just don't know how much exactly :)
And Winter is the most calm first time mother I have ever seen. She was calm all the way through the pregnancy. She is super calm now. :) The only time she has yelped during this whole process is when her first pup came out that's it :):)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@DriveDog it can be variations of blue. Dark blue- clear sky blue that looks very similar to Winter's. Then as they get older they change to either bi- eyed, Amber, brown, or stay blue :)
*I reliezed after I typed my answer to you it could be taken wrong so I put more detail. :)
* Most people when they think of huskies think of clear blue eyes. There eyes come in many different colors. :)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I cant even imagine!!

If men had babies, there would not BE babies!
Lol I have never had a child myself but I do know the pain of raising my sister lol :)
And I know that hurts!!! :):)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some more of Winter! The one with the stuff bone was taken yesterday :) The one with the leash you can really see how big she was :):)

·
Super Moderator
10,725 Posts
Congratulations!

Ahh little pink feet and noses, cuteness overload!

1 - 20 of 217 Posts