Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought home my newest pup,a 4 month old IG, thinking he would make a good playmate for my chihuahua(right now she plays with my 85 lb. american bulldog lol).But she wants nothing to do with him! He trys so hard to get her to play with him and she just ignores him completely or growls at him.Ive been very careful to give her extra attention so she wouldnt feel replaced or left out but it doesnt seem to matter.Its been almost two weeks,do you think it will get better with time?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sure hope so!!! I absolutly ADORE my chihuahua and want her to have someone to play with,I wanna see her have fun! Plus this IG is VERY playful and I feel bad that he has no other dog to play with (its pathetic watching him try his little heart out to get Margarita to play with him).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Our chihuahua's best friend was a pit bull they played endlessly together then when I had to put Bella down Precious never developed a true friendship with any other dog. It took months for her to tolerate them and even longer for her to finally play.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts