Bella has had 2 combination vaccines and a rabies shot already she is 4 1/2 months old My primary form of income at the moment is the 900 or so I get every few months from financial aid, What I don't need for school is basically mine to spend well my dad has already had to pay for 1 of the visits so I still have to pay him back. I only have $9 in the bank and my dad has maxed out his care credit card when my pit bull got sick and had to be put down. My next check won't be here until about 3 weeks after her final shot is due she is supposed to go in few days but The cost of the visit will be about 49$ and I don't have that right now. Will it hurt to wait a few extra weeks until my check comes in to get her to the vet. I don't take her out in public and she is only outside long enough to do her business and that's it.