Dog Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Why are you worried about the smallest one? I have it on now but it's raining and nothing happening except an eagle parent is sitting on the nest. It's neat that PA has managed to bring back the bald eagles from where they were in the 80's.

I loved watching the Decorah eagles. This year they made a new nest and the cam is on the old nest. Oops.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because the oldest was hatched 5 days ago, the 2nd, 3 days ago, 3rd yesterday.

When they are being fed, the older ones are beating it up, I have yet to see the mom feed it.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Because the oldest was hatched 5 days ago, the 2nd, 3 days ago, 3rd yesterday.

When they are being fed, the older ones are beating it up, I have yet to see the mom feed it.
Oh, that doesn't sound good. Hopefully the parents are feeding all of them and you just haven't actually seen it. I know the Decorah eagle chicks were very competitive but all three fledged successfully.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, that doesn't sound good. Hopefully the parents are feeding all of them and you just haven't actually seen it. I know the Decorah eagle chicks were very competitive but all three fledged successfully.

I'm hoping. It's gonna be fun to watch. They are so cute when hatched, doesn't take long for them to grow.

Guess we have about 11 weeks of watching.;)

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have an "eagle eye "on it now. Sorry for the pun. I hear the groans...

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy to say, all 3 are there, Dad swooped in, and he seems to be the one taking care of the little one.

I tried to join the chat, but nope, anyone try?

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am so engrossed with this eagle cam. And the chat, the mods are very informative.

Must get back to Dog Forum.
Someone remind me if I'm gone to long...please?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts