Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,653 Posts
It's the only thing I agree with CM about, on a few of the episodes I've seen he always says to the owners "sometimes you don't get the dog you want, you get the dog you need". Let me reiterate, that is the ONLY thing he says that I agree with!

I had a dog that was a mental case and a lemon - though she was much more biddable than Tessa is - so when I looked for a new dog I wanted a Lassie or littlest Hobo type .

The prefect, quiet, calm, biddable, confident, and love everything personality. I got Tessa instead. Tessa, who is afraid of the wind if it blows in the wrong direction. Tessa, who chooses the people she trusts carefully. Tessa who enjoys singing the song of her people at 3 am. Tessa, the dog with anxiety issues and the dog who has determined every cat we meet, will in fact, love her and be her newest Bff, even if they are not so inclined.

Is she the dog that I wanted, hell no. Is she the dog I needed, yuppers. Is she my soul dog? maybe. What I do know is she definitely holds a piece of my soul.

Jaya, I'm sure, is that for you and I would like to say thank you for taking on the work of a difficult dog - they are, after all, the most rewarding dogs to have.

Reactions: StormyPeak
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.