Dog Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
I was just talking with my sister today about something that I've considered before. Horses are generally bought trained for owner purposes, or bought untrained, trained, and sold. Why on earth hasn't that ever caught on for dogs? The average person doesn't exactly do a good job training a dog themselves! 🤣

I think because you can easily buy a grown dog that is already trained. For example my co-worker bought all 4 of his dogs as grown dogs off either craiglist or the humane society. Each for like $100 or less. He got his German Shepherd 2 years old for free off of craiglist. All his dogs came previously trained or had some previous training.

My 1 year old pitbull i just bought from our local human society for $100 yesterday came previously trained. Our local humane society does a great job training the dogs they rescue. He already comes house broken. He is already people & pet friendly, the humane society trained him to be that way. A very muscular 75 lb 1 year old pitbull, but he is gentle giant. He came home to his new home all friendly to my wife and I kisses & all. We had family members come over and see the pitbull we adopted and the doberman I also got that morning from a breeder. Pitbull very friendly with family members and doesn't seem to show any aggression yet to our doberman puppy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts