Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brush her teeth everyday. She doesnt eat anything, but her kibble, and the occasional milk bone. She has very, very little tarter. Shes had this problem before, and it went away within a couple day, but just came back. L she does chew on her toys a lot, and I leave them with her when I'm gone. I was thinking maybe she chews so much that her gums get raw? Shes also outside a lot, so maybe she got a hold of something tough and cut her gums up? Shes a 3 year old apbt. Thanks. Also the redness is mostly around her molars.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Always get something that's questionable or of concern checked by a vet. I know it can be expensive, but if it's at all possible then do it. Small things can turn into big things and then it's even more expensive. And it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus, when you go to the vet for something like this, have your dog fully examined while you're there. You get their yearly checkup along with getting answers for the red gums and sores, and it probably won't cost anything extra.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts