Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
I don鈥檛 understand all the resistance to this question? I think it鈥檚 a very interesting topic. Especially if the one asking doesn鈥檛 know why people find dogs so special. I also believe that the answers from different owners can vary quite much, and that鈥檚 very interesting. Do you like dogs because they are cute and cuddly? Do you like them because of the sports and activities that comes along? Do you like them because they are extremely essential to your life, service dogs/Police dogs etc? Because of their ability to achieve things no other animal or machine can do, herding dogs/hunt dogs/scent dogs etc?

For my part the biggest thing would be the bond you create with your dogs. You have this special kind of relationship you can鈥檛 achieve with a human.

I love to build a teamwork with dogs, to see their true potential, to train them and to concur obstacles together.
I have a big interest in dogs behavior and their problems, and really like to try figuring out dogs and their issues. There are few things that feels as good as seeing a dog improve from your training.

Then I also like dogs because of the activities you can do. I find the versatile abilities in dogs amazing and wish that more dogs got to show their true potential.

Super Moderator
Thanks, Sunflower, for your thoughtful answer. This forum is open to members of all ages, and it's always possible that a question like this comes from a young person.

Registered
I don鈥檛 understand all the resistance to this question?
Well.... I asked the OP to explain why they were asking this question. As you can see the OP did not answer that. I wondered why the OP chose to join the board and ask THIS particular question as their first ever post.....

Registered
Well.... I asked the OP to explain why they were asking this question. As you can see the OP did not answer that. I wondered why the OP chose to join the board and ask THIS particular question as their first ever post.....
Why does it matter? Why do you think it鈥檚 a weird question?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts