Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Has anyone heard of/used Whole Earth dry dog food? I just switched my puppy to it after having her on Purina Puppy Chow & finding out from multiple people that that was like a bad fast-food quality brand so I switched to Whole Earth. So far so good but I was wondering if anyone on here had any comments on it or opinions!? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Whole Earth Farms regular or grain-free? Either way the brand is good quality. It seems like the grain-free formula contains significantly more meat. I have not looked up any information on sources of ingredients or any recalls though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the grain free one yeah. Our obedience trainer recommended it after telling her about my puppy's sensitive tummy & then she's like well Puppy Chow isn't helping lol so I switched to what she recommended but I was wondering what anyone else thought of it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just switched to Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Turkey and Duck. I've read mostly good reviews and also a few horrid ones. I've also seen lots of posts from people that pan this brand solely because it's owned by Merrick (and now Purina). So far, though, I've had great luck with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts