Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you do it too-I look on shelter websties all the time and just make wishlists...

so who's currently on your wish list? (doesn't have to be a dog!)

Here's who I want:

I love dutch and this one ooooh I want him!!!Adopt a Dutch: Chocolate: Petfinder

Chocolate is a wonderful older bunny of 8 years old. His owner decided to give him up after all those years! Unbelievable as he is the sweetest bunny around. He is a Brown/white Dutch that LOVES to be held and cuddled. He still runs around, chews on his cardboard box and plays with toys. He is 100% with his little box habits and loves to eat his salad, especially his carrot, he gets very excited about that! When you pick him up, he feels just like an extra soft stuff animal, so very cuddly.

OH I want him!!

Adopt a Husky: Cutie Pie: Petfinder

Adopt a Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler: Boonanas: Petfinder

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww Shooker looks like he needs a home :( Poor cute little bugger!
Rex would be trouble lol

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heheh sorry for the dangerous threads guys :) I had a dutch too -not chocolate though. I don't know why I strayed from that breed-she was amazing. Her name, Kokanee (For those non canadians-that's a type of beer LOL then her buddy I named Kahlua ... :p)

This was Kokanee, my bridge bunny

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
24 Posts
**big wish**

Carly... no pics online... Hoping she's still at the shelter Friday morning... ;)

What I'd LOVE to get but can't:

(craigslist Tampa....) I LOVE horses, especially palominos!

Also,

****DROOL**** Also, CL....

I love ratties, especially ones like these - I'd say 10 days old? first, 5th, and last are all BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Especially that mink on the end. *sigh* Miss my ratties...

I don't DARE go on Petfinder!!! ;) That's how I adopted to 23 rats in my house... *cough* Took a LONG time finding new homes for them after Tony got sick last year. Thus, not allowed there. I also check the local SPCA sites occasionally, but as I can't get cats and until recently dogs were also out of the picture that was OK outside of Tampa's SPCA as they had rats...

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
If they have space they will keep them longer...My cat Biscuit, Chili and Tippy were all there for weeks...The cat during "off season" for cats (lots of empty cages) and the dogs were kept alive because they were "special".

I went on a Friday and again on Monday... 100% of the dogs were different...easily hundreds of dogs must had been put down. They were VERY crowded that time of year.

They are getting smart tho. They pick dogs that they think are the most adoptable.... spay/neuter them at the end of their stray hold..and have them all in one section that says "we can go home today". it is my impression 100% of those dogs find homes...the dog I posted is in that group, so I wish her luck :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
my wish list:

a maine coon kitten-

Adopt a Domestic Long Hair: Savannah: Petfinder

Adopt a Tabby - Brown: Lil Bob: Petfinder

Adopt a Maine Coon: Emma: Petfinder

finches-

Adopt a Finch: Lia, Claudia & Fri: Petfinder

leopard gecko-

Adopt a Gecko: Scooby: Petfinder

horse- maybe appy (my fav breed) or tb or something like that. Also like arabs, oh!
I dunno! I would be happy with any suitable horse for me of course!

Available Horse-Son of Man

Available Horse- Prince Oliver

another fish tank- a larger tank split multiple ways with a betta in each section. or maybe some females, dunno.

another dog- puppy.

Adopt a Rottweiler: Oscar: Petfinder

That's it for now i think! :D
~MSE

·
Banned
557 Posts
I love Maine Coons! ( but alias especially not with this gang..).
I have always wanted to adopt a Scottish deerhound. My husband is not a fan of fuzzy faces or wire coat but the bottom line is- I am the care taker mainly anyway.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I maybe one day want to do an Irish wolfhound.

~MSE

·
Banned
557 Posts
I would love one too but they are rough as pups and life span is so short compared to all the other sighthounds. I also love danes. But its a crusher when you loose them so soon.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts