Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
im not sure what to do at the moment
my lab mix isi a year and a half we moved 3 months ago and his whining and barking are getting out of control he spends most of his time outside but sleeps in his cage at night
since we moved he whines when we go Inside or leave the house if he is outside alone if he hears us moving Inside the house he barks and whines when someone arrives if a dog passes by if a car or people pass by the house and sometimes for no reason at all it seems to be worst when its my husband if im home alone he wont do it as often but its worst when he hears or sees my husband im not sure how to handle it anymore
what dosent help is im due soon to have twins and already have a 4 year old
we live on a quite street and i dont want any complains either any advice would be great bc im at my ropes end thxs

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Welcome to the Dog Forum!

I just want to clarify, because your post was a little vague. Does your dog spend anytime indoors with you, or is he outside except at night? Before you moved were his living condition different?

Finally, how much physical exercise and mental stimulation does he get a day?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he spends a little time with us inside and did before he spends most of his time outside the only thing that is different is at the other house when he was outside there wasn't as much traffic no one came through the back dog much now where he is its the door everyone uses as for exercise he dosent get as much as he should but we get him running as much as we can for about 30 mins per day it was the same at the other house and he didn't whine or bark much only when someone would arrive or a dog or cat would pass a bit of whining when we would leave but that's it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts