Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little bit of a scare this morning with our Springer, she was off the lead but ran too far then lost her bearings and lost my dad. After about 20 minutes of looking for her she was at the car waiting for him.

We're looking for a GPS tracking device which can be used in conjunction with an android device as if we had something like this we would have known straight away which direction she would be, and then we can get to her kind of area and use the whistle to signal where we are.

Price isn't really an issue, but obviously don't want to spend money for the sake of it.

Thanks

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Our setters wear the garmin astro trackers when ever we go out. They don't connect to a phone, but rather have their own hand held receiver. They work really well and I highly recommend them. Not cheap tho!

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
We have the Garmin Astros, too. I jave heard of Tagg but never looked much into them. Much cheaper, but idk if they are as reliable.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use Dog GPS tracker from thepawtracker.com for tracking my dog Bruno. He loves outing, so I bought it for his safety. Tracker is very light weighted, affordable and available in many colors. I really like it because of its longest battery life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts