Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I need to get my dog (male doberman) some shoes to protect his feet from, well, everything. We live in a hot, dry climate and it's currently summer time. We already paid for one foxtail removal and don't want to pay for another.

From your personal experience, which shoes are quality? And I gotta admit, I prefer stuff that's not made in China.

NOTE: Please don't say Ruffwear. They really tick me off because four dog boots are $74.95 directly through their website and they currently, and very strategically, offer free shipping only on purchases OVER that exact amount. Therefore I'm not buying from them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hello - I need to get my dog (male doberman) some shoes to protect his feet from, well, everything. We live in a hot, dry climate and it's currently summer time. We already paid for one foxtail removal and don't want to pay for another.

From your personal experience, which shoes are quality? And I gotta admit, I prefer stuff that's not made in China.
Well.... you asked for personal experience, which I do not have. I did, however Google the topic and found the following website. Maybe this will help you: https://petlifetoday.com/best-dog-boots/

I can't personally see from that website whether or not any of the products are made in China (some probably are). if you choose to avoid certain products because they are made in China then I can certainly understand that from the point of view of political convictions (and that's as far as we can go on that) but since you specifically mentioned quality, then I would advise you that some Chinese products will be suitable for your purpose.

NOTE: Please don't say Ruffwear. They really tick me off because four dog boots are $74.95 directly through their website and they currently, and very strategically, offer free shipping only on purchases OVER that exact amount. Therefore I'm not buying from them.
That is, indeed, irritating. I'm not clear if it's the price or the policy that irritates you more but cynical marketing rubs me the wrong way too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just a couple suggestions. What if u just put doggie socks on him? Seems to me if it is hot, wouldn’t dog Shoes make him hotter? Idk. Also what about using mushers wax to help condition the pads?
Not sure if this is helpful or not.
Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I would like to share these great dog harness at a great price.Â* My dog ​​fits very well and looks like he is still happy.Â* I recommend everyone to buy.su high quality and yet they are also cheap.Â* You can view them on this link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harness-Dog-Vest-Pet-Adjustable-No-Small-Medium-Large-Pull-Nylon-Xl-Quality-Con/333347204308?hash=item4d9d0aacd4:m:mggbQJHFbHOWbVkmrRXNZxw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts