Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad it's over. I bathed and groomed six dogs, Including feet and ears. I also cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom and washed a load of towels (wonder why??). Then I took mom to her eye appointment, had a meeting with my pastor, fixed my luminary lights outside, and cleaned the garage.....

Tomorrow I have an adoption scheduled for Ellie at 10 AM so I'll be cleaning the floors and the throw rugs after breakfast before they come. I may have time for coffee in there somewhere too.....
At least all the dogs are clean and fluffy again. Their fur looks and feels like silk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cold Too!

Try dealing with dogs when it is (minus) -38 degrees F outside. PIpes bursting etc.. That does not include windchill. Your ears and fingers hurt after 30 seconds!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL no thank you! I used to live in Northen Michigan and know all about that kind of temperature. It even makes your bones ache! That's why I picked up and moved to Central Florida. We are cold here today too but it's a far cry from -38. To us 54 is very very cold!!

Hugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts