Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to get some for our dogs as treats and to help with teeth cleaning as I read that they're one of the best things to give but I can't seem to find any. I called the three butchers that were anywhere close to us and none of them sold them or could get them. Where do you guys buy them? Is there somewhere you can order them online? I searched but maybe I looked wrong or something... Also is there anything else that could be used to teeth cleaning? Maybe something easier to find? None of them have any teeth problems or anything but I'm wanting to prevent future ones as they eat dry kibble and hate toothbrushes. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
How big are your dogs? Chicken necks are pretty small, so you may want to go with turkey necks if you have medium to large dogs.

As far as where to get them, I get mine at a small grocery near me. If you can't find them at any stores in your area, you can order them online from raw pet food places like hare-today.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How big are your dogs? Chicken necks are pretty small, so you may want to go with turkey necks if you have medium to large dogs.

As far as where to get them, I get mine at a small grocery near me. If you can't find them at any stores in your area, you can order them online from raw pet food places like hare-today.
My dogs are large so I will for sure look into the turkey necks instead, thank you.

I am going out tomorrow to look at the three grocery stores near by to make sure but I've never seen them in any before. Is hare-today a safe site? And is it just hare-today.com? Sorry, I always get nervous ordering online from a new place. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
My dogs are large so I will for sure look into the turkey necks instead, thank you.

I am going out tomorrow to look at the three grocery stores near by to make sure but I've never seen them in any before. Is hare-today a safe site? And is it just hare-today.com? Sorry, I always get nervous ordering online from a new place. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it!
Yes, it's a safe reputable site. Lots of raw feeders order from them. I think it is just hare-today.com. Try the link, if it doesn't work you can just google it. http://hare-today.com

Another good one is http://mypetcarnivore.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts