• Africa

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (Did I miss something?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
141 - 160 of 181 Posts

· Registered
3,260 Posts
I thought I posted this already. Guess not-
Born and raised in the Catskill Mtns of NYS (not far from the town of Woodstock), and moved to NJ in 1983.
I saw New York State for the first time this summer. I loved it! My summer co-workers and I stayed the night in Niagara Falls City. After visiting the falls we went to Buffalo and then headed towards Vermont for Ben and Jerry's. We stayed somewhere in New York at a place with cottages and campers. Then as we drove on we realized that we needed to take a ferry to get to Burlington Vermont. It was an unexped $90 cost but it was so much fun.

· Registered
872 Posts
Born in Maryland, Lived past 6 years in Extreme Western Kentucky (15 minutes from the Tennessee border), Moved back to Maryland about a year ago.

So DMV (Washington, D.C, Maryland , Virgina) via Western Kentucky via DMV :)

· Registered
12 Posts
I have lived in Southern New Jersey around the same county for 17 years this may.

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania about 60 miles west of Philadelphia, lived there in the same general area for 19 years.

When my son finishes 8th grade at his current school he's in 3rd grade right now(it's a k-8th school) we will be moving we have 3 states to look at Georgia(Senoia), Texas(Austin) and California(LA area not in the city)

My husband wants either CA or TX I want GA lol so we argue. I'm looking to own acres of land and a nice house not near anyone like we do now i want land and a farm to grow my own foods, and maybe a few animals.

· Registered
15 Posts
Hello dog lovers,

I am from North Carolina in a small town called Hendersonville where the main attraction is our apple festival. Not real fond of this town because the only things to do are eat and sleep and watch the occassional movie.

It is quite quaint with the mountain atmosphere that is beautiful. Some day soon I would like to move out of here and hit the city life again but for the time being this is where I call home.

Jason

· Premium Member
4,577 Posts
Ontario, Canada. :) I've lived in Ontario my whole life, a couple different cities. My husband and I have plans to move to either British Columbia, California, or the UK within the next five years or so. :)

Reactions: jclark343

· Registered
796 Posts
Washington, USA. And after 2 months of solid snow, I'm so incredibly done with winter! Washington usually has mild winters - maybe up to a foot of snow that melts after a week.

Reactions: Oneofakind77

· Registered
1 Posts
New Hampshire USA. Just got another foot of snow here, storm started Friday the 31st & snowed into the late afternoon on April 1st. No April fooling. Me & my wife & 4 amazing stepchildren gave a chiweenie what I hope is a good home. Along with the 2 cats, 2 rabbits, miniature pig, a hedgehog & 6 chickens (2 now, damned little weasel)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

· Registered
251 Posts
I'm currently in Richmond, Virginia. I'm originally from NY though, and spent some time in Canada.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts