• Other (Did I miss something?)

Votes: 19 3.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought it was cool how many members we have from near and far, and wanted to tally that up.

Feel free to elaborate-I'm just asking countries. I listed some continents (OK you Australians get it both ways LOL) as too many countries to list all :)

Some tips for staying safe on the internet-do not post your city especially if you are under 18 ok?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Canucks rule. LOL

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo...many canadians eh? I wonder why there are always so many on forums....the long winters maybe?
:rofl: I have noticed so many Albertan's joining-like compared to how many members we have I think it's a big % and I was thinking the same thing. It's dark at 4:30-so we are all on the computer LOL

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
It is getting dark at 5:00 here now and that is driving me crazy. It doesn't get light until 6:30 and I have to be to work at 8:30. It is hard to find time for the dogs to play outside. I can't wait for the time change. Anyway....LoL

·
Registered
822 Posts
Im in the UK :)

I love the dark nights ... I much prefer the winter months , My Mum always said I should have been born a penguin cos I love the cold weather :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
i notice a lot of people from alberta too on these forums. :ponder:

I'm from MD/VA, USA. Well, I was in MD, but moved to VA to be with BF.

~MSE

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I am in Maryland too...Eastern Shore.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
That's where my husband is from. I would like to move to Virginia but his kids live here so....

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
va is sooo different from MD, I wish bf had a job in MD, at least the commute to my parents and back wouldn't be so annoying if that were the case :p but oh well!

~MSE

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Crio you don't have to be so mean!! ;)

It was in the 50's all day here. It gets REALLY cold at night but the days have been pleasant so far.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
not fair crio! :p and to have such a pretty view too!

~MSE

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
1 - 20 of 165 Posts