Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my Norwegian Elkhound 'Susi' overdosed on medication. Carprofen is toxic and can cause death, liver and kidney damage, as well as, ulcers if not treated immediately. Quick action in such a circumstance is vital in order to save your dogs life! Susi gave me motivation a year ago to invent a dog tag that weeks ago helped save his life! Now Susi has a permanent place on each and every tag!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
376 Posts
Can I add, I am sorry your dog overdosed. Used properly, Cartrophen is an effective medication that is relied upon by many people.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top