So, me and my husband are picking out our goldendoodle puppy from a great breeder in two days. The issue is, we're going on a trip for a week just one week after we pick it out (we got in on this litter very last-minute and had no way to cancel trip unfortunately). The breeder has offered to keep it, free of charge, until we get back. Or -- we could bring it home for one week, take it back to the breeder, and he would keep it one week before we return. Part of me thinks it would be better for the puppy to just wait to come home with us until we get back... but maybe it would be nice for it to stay with us when it's still little and get early exposure to us? And I hate to miss out on two whole weeks of its life... any thoughts/advice??