Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi iam kate from ireland/dublin.i own two german shepherds.prince and daisy.well first some things about my self if you dont mind?

Kate:
iam 14 and i live in ireland/dublin.i love pop,hip hop,dance and techno miusic.i do basketball,volleyball,handball and dancing so iam quite active.on mondays i got basketball for an hour and a half then i go handball the same day.tuesday i got volleyball for 2 hours.wendsday dancing for an hour.then handball onthursday and on saturday and sunday nothing.

on holidys i sometimes go training if i want to cos i got the keys to the hall.

Prince:
Prince is three and a half.my mom got him when he was nine months.we got him from bad people and they didnt care for hime proply.he was kept outside all the time.now he has i good home with me.he is fed three times a day and once a week he gets a bone.its you know those dentical bones?he loves them. he goes for a walk three times a day and also usally gets a extra walk cos i go outside with my friends everyday.well not everyday but most.

Daisy:
Daisy is well probably only 10 months.i found her on the street when we were in the park.Prince spotted her.its was only 7 months ago.i think her owners abandoned her.i brang her home imiddietly and we went to the vet as fast as possible.the vet said she has a broken left rib.she had an opperation straight away.now she is better.Prince and Daisy are just like brother and sister.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.