Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just finishing telling a stranger at the dog park that Scooter never barks at anything ...

only to hear "woo woo woo" come out of his mouth about twenty feet away.

:facepalm:

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Probably when she peed on the floor at work or when she destroyed one of my friend's flip flops. Now she just sleeps with the flip flops, instead of eating them.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Our chihuahua Tinkerbell refused to sit on the "tile" during training classes so she had to have a bed for training class. Trust me it was embarrassing when we had to carry the dang thing with us through the store for isle training LOL

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
omg when i was in high school, i had a cocker spaniel, named whisper ( i don't know why but i was 11 when i got her so...) anyway, i had the flu and stayed home from school one day and some friends came by to see me after. i had a huge crush on this guy and i already was embarrassed that he was at my house when i was so sick and looking awful and here comes whisper, with something in her mouth prancing around all proud. the guy calls her over and reaches to take it from her and it was a used feminine hygien product. i won't go into details about that but if i could have just died at any moment in my life, that makes the top 5 list!

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
omg when i was in high school, i had a cocker spaniel, named whisper ( i don't know why but i was 11 when i got her so...) anyway, i had the flu and stayed home from school one day and some friends came by to see me after. i had a huge crush on this guy and i already was embarrassed that he was at my house when i was so sick and looking awful and here comes whisper, with something in her mouth prancing around all proud. the guy calls her over and reaches to take it from her and it was a used feminine hygien product. i won't go into details about that but if i could have just died at any moment in my life, that makes the top 5 list!

Lmao.... aparently Critter not only stole a tampon, but ate the majority of it as well while I was at work...Luckliy she passed it...I can't imagine explaining that one to the vet.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I took our dogs Marble (min-pin mix) and Toby (long coat Chihuahua) to the dog park one particularly beautiful morning. Because it was so pretty outside, the park was full, people were sitting on the ground against the fence just hanging out and chatting while their dogs played. Well, I opened the gate to let Marble and Toby in, and Marble immediately ran over to this poor teenager who was sitting on the ground with her legs sprawled out in front of her, Marble climbed half way over her foot, squatted and peed all over her shoe! And to make matters worse, just as the girl begins to squeal and I begin to apologize profusely, little Toby (always the obedient follower) rushes over, hikes his leg and pees on the exact same shoe. I was mortified. Neither dog had ever done anything like that before. Strangely, they’ve never done it since either; not sure what came over them.

Oh, also, Marble tends to cower at random. She will be prancing about acting all high and mighty, and I’ll say her name, and she’ll stop, stick her tail between her legs and collapse onto her back with her legs crossed over her head as if to say, “No Momma don’t beat me again!” This is particularly frustrating at the dog park because people start staring at me like I’m abusive. Not only have I never hit this dog, but I don’t even raise my voice toward her. She's just always reacted that way. She's a stray so I don't know what kind of environment she lived in before she lived with us, but she doesn't seem to be afraid of hands or feet or objects people are carrying; I really just don't know why she does it.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
This thread needs to be necroed.

Not embarrassing for me, but Missy will take a while to recover. She was partaking in a nice butt-sniffing of Betty. Betty got tired of it, but she didn't walk away. She decided to sit down instead. Missy followed her butt all the way to the sitting position, and somehow Betty was able to sit on her head. Missy squirmed a bit, but probably remembered getting her head stuck under the couch also. :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I was taking one of my fosters to his forever home. Stopped 5 minutes before we got there and walked him so he would have a chance to potty. Nope. Walked a minute in their front yard so he could potty. Nope.

5' inside their front door, he pees and poops.

I thought for sure it was all over. They loved him and said he was just claiming his new home.

Whew.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
I had a heeler mix who knew how to open the trashcans with a foot pedal. One day I took her for a walk downtown, lots of other people and dogs around, and she pooped out a condom. I thought I was going to die.

My pit mix Molly was a submissive urinater when we first rescued her. I had her offleash in petsmart (it was closed, no customers etc) and told her to "go find" my manager. My manager started saying Molly's name in a high pitched voice and got all excited, and so Molly ran full speed toward her. About halfway there, she flipped over onto her back and slid the rest of the distance, peeing upwards into the air and ALL over my closing manager. It was freaking hilarious, I wish I'd had a video. But yes still a bit embarassing.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
633 Posts
:lolsign: I have a few funny ones.
Ok Toby likes licking people...right?So one of our neighbours was up once with shortish pants on.Toby started licking his knee.Disgusted my parents shooed him away.But he came back...licking further and FURTHER up his leg.(the weird thing is,this guy didn't STOP him!)Toby kept licking inching his way up his leg.Until he got to his thigh we told him to stop again but our neighbour laughed and said that he'd paid big money to have something similar done in another country.well we didn't know quite how to respond to that.Thank god Toby decided to stop before he got somethin ELSE!
Would go on,though enough has been said!:D

·
Registered
473 Posts
I was taking Charlie out in the yard one morning with my pjs on. He jumped up and pulled my pants down. He's also knocked me over at the dog park. Charlie also enjoys fetching underwear out of the hamper.

When I was 10, I was "pretending" I was a horse. Minnie was lying down a few paces in front of the door so I thought I'd jump over her like pro, land, and open the door for my family. Well, I took a running start, jumped, Minnie stood up, I tripped and slammed into the door with a huge thud. Last time I ever tried that.

My friend's husky also did the fetching a feminine product but thankfully her's wasn't used.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chili puked up an entire, intact feminine pad into my hand once.

He also puked INSIDE my shirt while I was asleep.

He got poop stuck to his butt at the DP because he has eaten hair and I had to remove it and got poop all over my hands

Sceamed like he was dying in the yard pooping out a piece of plastic and me holding the screaming dog examining his butt.

yeah, he eats stuff.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mayday usually will let us know he has to go potty outside by knocking over his food bowl as sort of a bell. Either he didn't do that, or we didn't hear it one time and he came and found us on the couch, jumped up next to us and pee'd on the couch. Taught us a lesson - puppy needs to go potty when puppy says he needs to go potty. :eek:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Wow...great stories!

My most embarrassing - in the checkout line at the pet store, with Tonka on lead - I'm talking to the checkout girl, she's asking about Tonka, b/c he behaves pretty well in public, wow, is he always this good, blah-blah-blah. Here I am, proud as anything, yeah, he's a great dog, always on his best behavior, responds to my commands, I show off a couple, she's all ooh, aah....then he immediately turns around, lifts his leg and proceeds to mark all over a display rack filled with stuffed animals.

No, they thankfully didn't make me buy all the stuffed animals.

Now when people ask if he's a good dog, I'm inclined to say no....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
A couple of my friends and I were out walking in the tundra. (This was way back when I was 20 maybe?) Anways, I let him off leash to run around like crazy while we all walked to what we called a pit to have a little marshmellow roast. (I brought hotdogs for my dog to munch on.) Before starting, I had brought his favorite toys and preceeded to play fetch with him. When he got one of his toys and brought it over, out went the other and he drops the one in his mouth. (Been having a hard time teaching him to drop it.) Anways, he was very excited and happy and my friend bent down to start the fire and out of nowhere, my dog comes running up and mounted my friends back and preceeded to um... do the nasty. I ran up to him and redirected him. The others went nuts laughing, but I was very embarressed and appologized like there was no tomorrow. (And tried myself not to laught.) Thankfully, she was okay with it and told me if he ever does that again, she was going to 'snip' his you know what off.

Because I was afraid he'd do that again, I don't let him off his leash until I make sure all my friends are 'standing.'

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok well. not our dog, but still. we look after our neighbour's westie quite often, he's approaching ten now. he's neutered. he's also racist. he barks at people with very dark skin. his owner isn't in the least bit racist so we have no idea where this comes from. a famly we know very well, consist of an irish mum, african dad and their kids. the dad has dark skin but his children got a bit of an inbetween skin colour so they aren't so dark. so when we went for a picnic with jack (before we got monty,) jack's racism was very clear. for not one moment would he stop humping Joe's (the dad's) arm. he literally would not stop! we had to physically force him off and then he'd continue humping....the air! and then move back to Joe again!

another time with jack we took him to my old school to watch my brother's cricket match. a boy on my brother's team had momentarily put his bag on the floor while he got his things out of the car. as soon as jack saw the bag he went straight over, cocked his leg and peed. luckily the bag was zipped so the boy's cricket gear was wearable still!

Elocin87- charlie pulling your pants down nearly made me wet myself! how about this though-
my nanny, my mum's mum, was walking her JRTXstaffie Henry in the usual place in a wooded area. there was an elderl gentlemen sat ona bench nearby. henry ran over to my nanny, jumped up and pulled her trousers down all the way with his claws as the old man watched. she managed to pull 'em up again quick, but the old man had most definitely seen the entire thing. ah well. better her than me. >D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts