Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, heres the deal. I live in a residential neighborhood. My neighbors (who my whole family does not really get along with) got a dog. It's not a puppy, and I'm pretty sure they found it around the neighborhood. It looks to me like it might be a bull dog mix. It's big. My family has a 3 year old female Golden, who is kept indoors. I take her out back on a day to day basis to play ball. Well, I have been noticing that the new dog next door can not stop running around trying to get my dogs attention everytime we are out back. My dog is good about not even caring about the other dog, but if she gets too close to the fence my neighbors dog goes nuts. Like it is ready for a full blown fight. Last night I took her out back and the same thing happened except the neighbors dog punched his head right through a piece of fence, making him able to stick his entire head in my yard. I quickly got my dog back in the house.

So, now there is a hole in the fence and I feel like I can't really let my dog out back with the other stray fighter trying to bust down everything in his path. I'm not sure if they even took this "new dog" to the vet. What would yall do if you were me? Thanks in advance:rockon:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clark...The fence was there when they moved in. The neighbor before them put the fence up. Technicaly the fence belongs to them(the dog owners).

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's one crazy owner :eek: keep your inside your house for a while until your neighbor finally fixed it :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to update...

The fence still has not been fixed, but....When I was home earlier this morning a lady from our county came out to take pictures of their backyard. I'm not sure who called the county on them, but it wasnt my family. It was not related to the dog, but I did tell her about the situation. She was there for an unrelated incident having to do with their back yard being a trash hole...literally (they drive around every night and go through neighborhood trash, then store it out back). Hopefully they fix the fence soon on their own and make arangements to keep the dog "SAFELY" in their backyard. Some neighbors, LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts