Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Emily and I own a beautiful black lab named Onyx. He is currently 1 year old and full of energy. I absolutely love dressing my dog up for different holidays and rainy days! Some people may call me crazy and silly but I enjoy every minute of it. I consider onyx as my child, so when we have family functions I always dress him up like he’s one of the children at our holiday party’s!
My black lab is very hyper and full of excitement. He loves people and attention! This past Halloween while we were trick or treating with my family, he loved all of the different people around him giving him attention. I bet he felt like a child that just won an important football game. Onyx loves when people come up to him and show him love. This year for Halloween onyx was a dinosaur! Although it was hard getting the custom on at first he loved it afterwards. All the houses I visited last night loved onyx’s custom and gave him lots of treats!
Many people may not have a bond with their animal but I know for sure there are a lot of people out there that do! I know I do I adore my black lab he amazes me every day with different things he learns and how to show love. Onyx is the best decision that I’ve ever made. Bringing onyx into my life is the frosting on the cake. He always knows how to make me laugh and shows me how he loves me by giving me the best hugs ever!
What kind of animal do you own? Do you have a special love bond like I do with onyx? Do you like to dress up your animal for Halloween or other events? Post a picture so I can see your beautiful babies!!

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
Trucker, was going to be Eeyore since he is so scared of everything but he was having none of that costume wearing stuff. :) Then we tried a pumpkin sweater but he didn't like that so much either :) I am guessing he only likes camo.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have no idea if it was for halloween or because summer is coming early here in the souther hemisphere but last week I saw a newfie that someone had given the french poodle treatment.

I felt really sorry for him.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a sammie and one day i would love to use non-toxic colour powder and turn her into a panda for the day since she is all white
That is if my partner would ever let me haha

Onyx is such a cute dog!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Stella was a bat. We went as Ozzie Osbourne and the Bat. We wont third prize in the dog park's Halloween parade for "best owner and pet" costume! =D We hadn't even known there was a judging. It was fun. :)

The pictures kind of suck but it was really hectic there with all the other dogs and Stella's stupid hood with the bat ears wouldn't stay on right. Plus I was distracting her with a treat in the picture with the county guy and his granddaughter because Stella was ready to smother the kid in kisses.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
As a vicious dog. OoO"
he hates masks so everytime someone with a mask or a costume that hid the face ringed our door, he was going ballistic and it got worse when he noticed that they were drunk.
scared the sh*t out of some people.
I send him back, but i was so annoyed that i still let him go bark the next time someone ringed and I had to run down several floors just to see them leave, because bthey can't wait for a least a minute for someone open the door.
I know it is mean... but it is halloween so they were out to be scared. ;)

it is actually wanted that he alerts at the door. the house is big and i sometimes can't hear the door bell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts