Dog Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Nuts. Seriously there were only like 5 I didn't check off. Maybe 4. Although really I don't think I had any doubt in my mind. =P

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
100 Posts
"Result: You're Suspiciously Normal

Are you sure you have a dog? We'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're new at this. And if you are, we're confident you'll be a crazy dog person in no time."

Nope, not new at dog ownership, I just don't do baby talk. I do talk to my dog like she can understand everything I say, but I don't treat her like a baby. :p

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Not drinking their kool aid. I talk to my dogs sometimes, am not agreeing that makes me a crazy dog person, thereby putting me in a different heap than ordinary empathetic people.

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I'm only borderline crazy, which surprises me. :p

·
Registered
500 Posts
Only a little weird? Let me tell you, being that weird dog person or not is not defined by how silly things I say to my dog. Or if I coo. I don't. I feel uneasy even babytalking to my nephew and niece who are a toddler and a baby.

I checked everything that bordered what I could or might say. Some points do not apply because my dog is too well trained to do things worth comments like that. I may have lost something in translation too.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I am only a little weird. I did get a laugh though out of the who farted comment... I say it...but know that in most cases, it's HaHa.

Stormy

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Borderline Crazy

If they had asked about toys, beds, obsession over what I feed him, the fact that even though I know he causes me to lose sleep by sleeping in my bed I allow him to sleep there, and thrown in a few more phrases, I may have earned "Complete lunatic.

Reactions: Sabina88
1 - 13 of 13 Posts