Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background: One day a day was sleeping outside my door. I felt bad because it was lost and had no where to go so I began to feed it and give it water. At first, it was shy. I had to go all the way around my house from the back to the front to feed it because it would run away. I just put the food down and had to walk away for it to go towards it. Eventually it got used to me and every time I came home it would run towards me and start jumping at me. Was so cute. I called the shelter during this time but everytime they came it would run away. Finally I bought a leash and tied it to my bench. I really wanted to keep the dog, but I knew some family was probably missing it. So I called the shelter and they took it. :(

Anyways, I really liked the dog. When I move out (some of my family members are afraid of dogs which was also an issue. Would be selfish of me to bring a dog in knowing that) I want one like that. Can somebody please help me identify what kind of dog it was. I got pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
945 Posts
Could be a husky mix, though it's quite small... It actually looks like a shiba inu but they're not terribly common, so my bet is a mix of some kind.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
I'm going with Inu too, the size looks small, tail is not Husky like in my opinion.

But that face, adorbs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Googled Shiba Inu, it looks like it could be it. Thanks guys! I can't wait until I can get one! Although it only stayed with me a little over a week, I miss it so much. :( I hope it got to it's owner.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts