Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

A friend of mine really needs help identifying the dog in this video:

We're thinking its a mixed breed, possibly half Spitz. I don't know much about dogs so I could really use some help ><! Please let me know, thank you!

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this isnt even my video, i'm a girl first of all. and thank you for the first reply, we already figured out its a lab/husky

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Your screen name is 'muffinsrus', you're a first time poster...sorry if I naturally thought that.

By the way, it looks like a black GSD mix. Not an inch of Lab or Husky as far as I can see. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
this isnt even my video, i'm a girl first of all. and thank you for the first reply, we already figured out its a lab/husky
Being a girl does not preclude this video from being connected to you or giving you incentive to want to up hits on it - and I completely understand where Tulip was coming from with that response.
That said, I don't see anything remotely lab/husky to the dog in question.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Most lab husky mixes I've met around here (which is a lot because huskies and labs are BIG out here.) Most of them all have ears that are hung down or partical way down. (Like a collie's or greyhound's ears.) It is rare to see a lab/husky mix with straight up ears.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha i'm no dog expert you guys, hence why I came here for help. I asked the video uploader directly and he let me know it was a lab/husky. I thought that was surprising too but then again I know very little. Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts