Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
983 Posts
thank u all guys but please i let him or i get a pitbull or sherped , if doberman i don't know if he is loyal , safe and smart or not that's why
I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding - are you asking if a doberman is loyal and smart?

Dobies are incredibly loyal and smart. They are sensitive though and need a lot of socialization with people to not become over protective. They are used as military and police dogs, as well as a popular guard dog but they can make incredible family dogs as well. They're perfectly safe, as are Pitbulls and German Shepherds - if raised properly.

He looks like a doberman or rottweiler mix to me. The reason why other members asked what his weight and age is, is because it's hard to tell how big he really is from those pictures, and if that was a 6 month dog who weighed very little then we would know he is a small mix rather than a large. I'd say with the information you gave he's going to be medium-large, which is what leads me to believe he's dobie/rottie mix.

· Registered
983 Posts
What kind of food do you have available to feed him? If you are feeding home made food it's important to keep a good balance of things a dog needs to strive. Are you considering raw feeding?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.