Registered
6,472 Posts
When I clicked it it said page address isn't valid

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Looks like a Shiba Inu.
From the AKC:
The Shiba has an independent nature and can be reserved toward strangers but is loyal and affectionate to those who earn his respect. The Shiba adapts well to different living situations, but must be exercised regularly on leash or in a secure area. Early obedience training and regular brushing are musts.

Non-Sporting Group; AKC recognized in 1992.
Ranging in size from 13 ½ to 16 ½ inches tall at the shoulder and 17 to 23 pounds.
Bird/Small game hunter.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Hey, Did you get him from Catahoula Rescue Illinois, Kelley Kaczor Reed????
If so, then that blue eye is Catahoula and so are the ears!!! Looks a little like a pit bull too, Does he have a white tipped tail and webbed feet.

Yes DF The Facebook page had Catahoula Rescue on it with posts from Kelley K Reed....Teeruh12, do you live in Illinois???? We adopted Addison (avatar) from Kelley!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!! It is a catahoula from CRI!!!! Teeruh, WHERE DO YOU LIVE??? I HAVE TWO HOULAS, I CAN TELL YA ALL ABOUT THEM!!! LOL

It's such a small world isn't it!!!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Same dog. Houlas have a pit look due to the breadth of the space between their ears and their muscular chest. He could have a mix of pit in him, but both my curs have the same physique as Joey/Jagger. Especially Addison, she is built like a truck.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
When the OP posted after the first link "sorry ignore that link. its broken. this should work," they posted a link that took you to a picture of a Shiba Inu puppy..

OP, can you try again to post the dog in question's picture? If its from facebook, try right-clicking on the image and clicking Copy Image URL, and then paste that here. It will lead to JUST the image rather than the whole page and might work better.

I still can't see a picture of a catahoula.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
When I clicked on his link it went to Catahoula Rescue Illinois and Kelley Reed is the foster of the dog and has been for a year. Jagger's name used to be Joey and he is part houla. That's how I know it is part houla cause that's what they rescue and his pic has been on their site for ages and ages, at least a year....He could have some pit in him too. In fact on CRI FB Kelley was talking about how Joey/now Jagger was going to his furever home. Here is his pic on CRI's site!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
The link is his picture! If you just URL CatahoulaRescueIllinois Joey/jagger is about two pages down on the right side, there is a female too and she looks kind of like him but is whiter... I just FB Kellie the foster and she said he is a mix of tons of different breeds, so I bet he has pit in him too.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
The link is his picture!
I don't see a link on here tho. I don't even see the link you posted yesterday...hmmmmm....
^ Seriously...the ONLY picture I see in this entire thread is the link/photo you just posted which yes is the same one from yesterday...my point is....I don't see the link the OP posted that takes you to ANY dog.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Oh, he posted one but when it was clicked on it redirected people to a "correct" link. He didn't post the second link, I know the poster is new and having a hard time navigating. Did you find Catahoula Rescue Illinois??? Their rescue is a gem and so are the people...I could never do what you do...I would be sobbing everyday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts