Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that dogs are a lot like people, personality wise there are no two alike. So in saying that, whether you dress your pup up or not, what would your dog's style be if they could go clothes shopping for themselves?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright I'll start with Xander, he's kind of laid back and just cuddly most of the time so I could see him in just regular casual wear like jeans and a cute t-shirt...or maybe even a slick suit with matching hat. He'd be the one hanging out at the mall or movie theater.

Neco on the other hand is hyper and high strung, i could see him in a punk rock skater outfit with the dyed hair and spiked collar or oversized hoodie. I can picture him now at the skate park or in front of a graffitti wall.

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
this is a tuff one! i'll have to spend some time thinking about it! definately keep getting the "lovable dork" look in my head, pants pulled up too high, tape on his glasses...that may just be it...

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
hmmmm...That is cute btw lol

The chihuahuas are easy.

Tinkerbell would be in cute shorts and a nice top. Wendy in a skirt or dress.

Harvick would be in sporty gear with a little twist in the style...CHAINS AND SPIKES! lol

Glacier and Peyton I think would be very similar in style...Peyton is the smart one so he would be in jeans and maybe a polo, something simple but nice. Glacier would be in jeans and a tight shirt to show off his muscles haha.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fawkese, I like your idea so far, it'll be interesting to see what you come up with.

Pawz, yes your gang is way too cute and I can only imagine the differences in personality. Love the way Harvick's looks sounds for sure.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
they would dress like clowns...the halloween costumes are in the same bin as the regular clothes...they always try to put their head into them...Scooter used to INSIST on wearing the PINK shirt. I think my dogs are drag queens.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Mikey generally wears camo or dark colors in his bandana's because Dave thinks that since he's little he should have tough clothes.

But I think if Mikey got to choose he'd like frilly girl clothes :)

We like to call Mikey gay (no offence intended for ANYONE who is gay of course) but just because he's a little girly

I put a bikini on them other day and he wore it around, and didn't mind at all :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ohh I Love This Question! :)

Lemay Would Definitely Be Wearing A Cute Pink Frilly Dress,Little Pink Booties,& A Pink Bow In Her Hair!

Missy Would Probly Be Wearing A Cute Denim Skirt With a Red Plaid T-Shirt & Some Red Cowboy Boots!

Chump Would Be Wearing A Pair Of Basketball Shorts,A Sports Jersey,A Spiked Collar,& Some Nice Tennis Shoes!

:D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Betty would be in a floppy hat, and have a fiddle on her shoulder. Right after she told everyone "NOOOO, I am not on prozac."

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Ok where to start...! :D

Chopper is a super star so I guess the most fancy and expensive clothes he could find!

Achilles would wear only comfortable clothes probably something to show how athletic he is!

Carl would wear a t-shirt with the phrase "I'm a fluffy bear I want hugs - I don't bite"

Liza would be a beautiful lady with a stunning dress that could get dirty for you any time!

Emmy would wear a sweater saying "guard dog"

Abby would be a heavy metal style lady

Aussy and Rony are still puppies but my guess is something very colorful!

Chico would be a raper!

Rex would wear whatever Chopper says is cool!

Jessy would choose comfortable pants and t-shirts

and finally Luis would choose to wear jeans, t-shirts and glasses or something to look like a surfer!

Oh and Ares would wear coats and hats! :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Emmy 's style would have to be faux bad*** sweetheart.

like in this pic, The pink spiked collar and pink spiked leash (but just add a sparkly tiara cus she is a princess). She looks all big and bad but she is not :p

~MSE

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haha too funny!
Wouldn't it be hilarious if we dressed them up as we would think they would dress and took a picture.
Got the idea when Fancy said they could see the dog in front of a graffiti wall.

I'm not sure what my dog would dress like as we've only had him for a couple weeks... but I think since he's a puppy he'd be wearing overalls, a blue shirt, running shoes and a baseball cap. He'd be running around like a rambunctious little boy, who gets tuckered out and comes to mommy for a snuggle.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Lol this is a wonderful question...
Ok well Lizzy first..
Lizz would probably wear a pink dress with large sun glasses,I could see her at the mall...lol or maybe she would wear jeans and a t-shirt and be at the skating park :p
Toby would be in board shorts and a black swim suit and be surfin the waves dude...
Suzy would wear a sophisticated dress and heels with glasses :ponder:lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
oooo this is tough, errr zen wud probably wear a shirt with the top buttons open cos he a ladies man and jess wud probs a leather jacket biker style jacket and spikey accessories :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Willow would wear a full school dress uniform with the pleated skirt and knee high socks. Her ears would be held back by adorable bows. She's have patent leather "toe" shoes like dancers wear. In her hands she's carry around a cricket bat. She'd walk around chewing pink bubble gum. She would look absolutely adorable and innocent. Then just when someone comes close enough and goes "WHAT an ADORABLE puppy!" She'd kick them in the shins with the steel toe shoes, and as they bent down she'd whack them over the back with the cricket bat, and right as they fell to their knees she'd pop the bubble gum in their face, and as they grabbed at their face to in shock and disgust she'd bite down on their hands with her sharp little teeth, and her tail would be wagging and she would be grinning the entire time.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Willow would wear a full school dress uniform with the pleated skirt and knee high socks. Her ears would be held back by adorable bows. She's have patent leather "toe" shoes like dancers wear. In her hands she's carry around a cricket bat. She'd walk around chewing pink bubble gum. She would look absolutely adorable and innocent. Then just when someone comes close enough and goes "WHAT an ADORABLE puppy!" She'd kick them in the shins with the steel toe shoes, and as they bent down she'd whack them over the back with the cricket bat, and right as they fell to their knees she'd pop the bubble gum in their face, and as they grabbed at their face to in shock and disgust she'd bite down on their hands with her sharp little teeth, and her tail would be wagging and she would be grinning the entire time.
this is an awesome one :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
my dog wear insane clown posse and home-made psychopathic record's type clothing, lol im a juggalette and its funny, my dog loves the music too, she "dances"

·
Registered
3 Posts
:ponder: Since I hate putting my dog on a leash, and it knows it very well, I guess it would buy some cool casual t shirts. With messages that only a dog would safely say. For example "human on leash". (whilst anyone could see no leash). :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts