Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, guys!

I just want to know your dogs' favorite food, if they have any? Mine is chicken breast, liver and beef. She eats a lot when served with those meat! She also likes apples and carrots! How about your dogs?

·
Registered
795 Posts
George just opens his mouth and swallows.. I often wonder if he even tastes half the stuff we give him.

Murphy is a connoisseur he gently takes each item out of the bowl and really takes his time about eating, I think lamb chops are one of his favourites and he loves blueberries..

·
Registered
71 Posts
My dog doesn't like food.

Well, not quite, but she is highly selective. She seems to expect someone to try to poison her. Often she'd take a treat from my hand, spit it on the ground, sniff it carefully, and decide it's not poisonous and eat it. I am guessing she has guard dog in her genes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dog doesn't like food.

Well, not quite, but she is highly selective. She seems to expect someone to try to poison her. Often she'd take a treat from my hand, spit it on the ground, sniff it carefully, and decide it's not poisonous and eat it. I am guessing she has guard dog in her genes.
One of my dogs is like this too!! She never eats right away, she wants to take her time to sniff it first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts