Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious in seeing what others think this guys mix is.

So far I've heard cocker spaniel, chow, spitz, brittany, red panda....:p

He's my new man, Escher. I'm considering getting one of those breed tests done, but I thought I'd get some opinions first. :)

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Ohgod. Well, isn't it obvious?
He's adorable!!
About how big is he?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Silly me, I thought I was just being delusional...I guess it IS true, he's all encompassingly adorable. :)

He's about 22 pounds, the top of his shoulder is about 14 inches off the ground.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
He's perfect, whatever he is! :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Oh wow, he so adorably fluffy and cuddly looking I just want to hug him :) I agree with ScentHound, he's definitely a full on mix of many breeds rather than being dominantly one or two breeds. His face seems to have some strong Finnish Spitz signs, but his fur and ears really reminds me of a golden retriever actually... I doubt it if he's that little (full grown, yes?), so its probably due to the long & curly Cocker Spaniel fur mixing with the shorter & straighter Spitz fur along with the mix of flopped & straight ears. The ears could also be brittany spaniel, but nothing else really hints at that to me, so if brittany is in there its pretty diluted. Those are really the only breeds that pop to mind when I see him, but there's probably hints of many more in him. He's a very well rounded mix :)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I know what his breed(s) are. He is 1/2 cutie and 1/2 pie. Put it together, Cutie Pie. ^_^ But to tell you the trueth... I have no idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.