Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet baby Millie's breed is unknown! Some one dumped a dog off at a strangers house and the dog ended up having puppies under their house. Millie and her siblings survived a brutal summer in Texas for 6 weeks!! Anyways, her mother is a German shepherd which she obviously gets her coloring from. Since she was dumped off, her dad is a mystery!

Anyone have any ideas? She has a long curly ridge starting from her back all the way down to her tail. She also has webbed feet and loves to swim!

The last picture is her siblings. They were all very different! Hoping that picture may help with people's opinion to see her brothers and sisters.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
hmm~ pitbull mix perhaps?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
If she got pregnant out on the streets, each of those puppies could have different fathers thus why they were all 'different' from each other.

Because you knew the mother is a GSD, I would just stick with GSD mix. Did the pup's ears change much as she grew? I wonder if the ears will stay rosie formed or may try to stand up?

Non the less, your pup is cute.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Her papers at the vet say she is a GSD mix already- I am just curious what she is mixed with! We get lab a lot! And her ears are still floppy. At one point, 1 started to look like it was going to stand up but the other never did anything and now it's back down. She will be 4 months this week so I guess they still have time. I'm not sure. One thing I know is that I got a cute pup!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
If she has the ridge, maybe Rhodesian is in there somewhere. She is awfully cute! You could always get her DNA tested, some are fairly accurate while some just say "mix breed" which isn't really helpful so it's your choice if you want to risk the 60 odd dollars it costs to be disappointed haha. You might get back some interesting results though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts