Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my dog from some guy i used to work with and he said that they were jack-a-poo's but im just not sure. plus its wired to think there sisters they look so very different. please help.:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Welcome!

Hard to tell-the pics are a bit blurry-do you have any others?

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
from what i can tell in the pic, i'd guess shnoodle (schnauzer/poodle crosses) but it would only be a guess. dogs from the same litter can look completely different from each other, especially if there is a lot of genetic diversity between the parents....

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I can see Yorkie in there. Clearer pics would help.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
wow! look at those ears! i love em! i'd still guess schnoodle for the top one, she looks like she may need a hair cut! but you're right the bottom one looks way different...if they're sisters (they could be) i'm guessing some sort of poodle and super mutt combo...omg i love those sticky up ears :)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea she eats a lot and she stays skinny lol my mom thinks the white one is part chihuahua and yea her ears never go down

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I see some yorkie, maybe poodle, and schnauzer (the sister looks more yorkie schnauzerish) maybe some maltese??

~MSE

·
Registered
29 Posts
For the dog above I am guessing that your dog is a mix between lhasa apso and shi tzu. Hopefuly I have helped you. If you have anymore questions on dog breeds I can help you dipict what breed your pooch is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
um

For the dog above I am guessing that your dog is a mix between lhasa apso and shi tzu. Hopefuly I have helped you. If you have anymore questions on dog breeds I can help you dipict what breed your pooch is.
well i dont think she's Lhasa apso because she has no over bite. but thanks anyways :)

·
Registered
18,680 Posts
these two breeds are brachycephalic and the dog in the photo isn't. :) ;)

I see lots of unclipped shnauzer...especially with those ears.;)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
these two breeds are brachycephalic and the dog in the photo isn't. :) ;)

I see lots of unclipped shnauzer...especially with those ears.;)
she is getting groomed right now once i pick her up i will take a pic and post it, hopefully it will help discover her breed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.