Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My research tells me he is mixed with Dalmatian...Duke is a rescue from a cattle dog rescue in Tampa fl. He’s 4 1/2 months old in this photo (which is current) he’s extremely smart, learns fast, loves puzzle toys, highly energetic, barks a lot and chews a lot. Anyone have any idea what he might be mixed with or agree that he is blue heeler/Dalmatian

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
His ears are bigger than a ACD. Dalmatians were part of the make up of ACDs ( along with Dingos, kelpies anda couple of others) so he might have a bit more Dalmatian than usual, but I think that’s where they got their markings from in the first place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My research tells me he is mixed with Dalmatian...Duke is a rescue from a cattle dog rescue in Tampa fl. He’s 4 1/2 months old in this photo (which is current) he’s extremely smart, learns fast, loves puzzle toys, highly energetic, barks a lot and chews a lot. Anyone have any idea what he might be mixed with or agree that he is blue heeler/Dalmatian View attachment 247907
View attachment 247909
My research tells me he is mixed with Dalmatian...Duke is a rescue from a cattle dog rescue in Tampa fl. He’s 4 1/2 months old in this photo (which is current) he’s extremely smart, learns fast, loves puzzle toys, highly energetic, barks a lot and chews a lot. Anyone have any idea what he might be mixed with or agree that he is blue heeler/Dalmatian View attachment 247907
View attachment 247909
I’m a veterinary technician. Blue feelers as puppies always have big ears! They grow out of it. You can determine if few things with this lil guy. Take him to the park and throw a ball, if he runs very fast and perks his ears down( looks like a greyhound in those intense races) and when he walks his tails curls. He could poolssibly be a greyhound mix. But looking at his arms and legs, blueheeers have really short stumpy legs and arms. So that’s another reason for greyhound mix. I have seen Dalmatian mixes. If he is part Dalmatian be careful they have a high risk of urinary tracts and stones :/
i have a blue heeler and greyhound mix girl. If you want to see her pictures and compare her with your guy her Instagram is esie_the_cutie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts