Dog Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
My dogs each have a Saint Francis metal they wear. On the back is their name and the vets phone number. As most people change their phone numbers eventually I opted to use the vets number instead of my own.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered this color that has my boston terrier pup's name and my cell number embroidered onto it. (I got the black collar with neon green print and it looks great!)
Included in the $15 cost of the collar is a metal tag on which you can have the same info engraved. If the tag is lost for some reason, the collar still has the information in an easily readable form.

I thought this was a great price for the pair, too, especially since he's just a puppy and I'll have to replace it in a few weeks.

Amazon.com : Custom Embroidered Dog Collar - Includes Personalized Pet Tag for Added Safety and Pet ID : Pet Collars : Pet Supplies

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Buddy's tag has his blog name (Buddy the Mutt) on the front, my phone number on the back, and the blog email address under my number. Right now, though, he's wearing a collar with a nameplate on it that has his name and my phone number on it.

I personally wouldn't put my address on his tags because the idea of some stranger having my address just creeps me out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My dogs tag say their names on the front. On the back it has my cell phone number, my mom's number, and it says reward. I figure of someone ever brings them home to me, I don't have to give them a whole lot, but they deserve something.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts