Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title really!

Looking for a good sturdy harness which isn't going to slip off easy, I find most I have tried come off really easily.

What do people suggest?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ruffwear harnesses! The webmaster is basically inescapable and the front range is another good one. I have both and love them both though I personally prefer the webmaster

Ruffwear Dog Harnesses

Reactions: Cordane

·
Registered
276 Posts
I totally second @Boxerluv
I've got the ruffwear front range for my two girls (and I will be getting one for my boy in due time) and I absolutely adore them. They're well padded, very adjustable and have both front and back attachment pieces (you know, the part you clip a leash to).
Ruffwear webmaster is also amazing if you have a dog who can easily slip a harness.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Depends what you want the harness for, really. I have had Tessa in a freedom no pull when we were still learning LLW and she now has graduated to the Ruffwear front range harness - I wouldn't trust the Ruffwear's front clip on this harness with a big dog who is a heavy puller, Instead I'd start with the freedom or Easy walk and graduate to it.

FIY: I chose the freedom no pull because it has velvet on the under straps and that is easier on my labs arm pit area.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I also recommend Ruffwear. My puppy tried to roll on the to take it off when he first wore it at 9/10 weeks old (wanted him to get use to the feeling of harness). Now is wears it with no problem and can walk around it inside the house all day with no fuss.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
874 Posts
We have the TrueLove harness and it isn't going anywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.