Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Molly wandered up as an abused stray/abandoned pupper. She's around 40lbs and has the typical beagle pattern as well as black and tan freckles on all her white fur. She's a talkative handsy little girl that will chase anything small or quick, and she is fast. Like super fast. She's just as agile too, she's got great aim when jumping and at times seems so graceful but then suddenly she doesn't know what her legs are and is the biggest klutz. Her bark isn't high pitched but not as low as my basset mix. She talks ALOT especially if she's just waking up or when we get home from work, she'll also grumble and talk in yawns as well. Her howl though, the poor babies still working on that. It's kinda gurgley and dry sounding and way more high pitched than her normal voice. And as far as coat texture, she is also the softest dog I have ever felt that wasn't a puppy, especially on the underside of her neck.
When she first showed up I thought she may be foxhound mix or something along those lines but now I personally think she may have whippet in her as well as beagle.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks like a Beagle Border Collie. You can also do a DNA test to find out her breed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.