Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
It's hard to tell in the pictures, especially with him not standing. I don't see any Aussie in him off the bat, but it could easily be overshadowed by whatever else he is mixed with.

How old is he, and how much does he weigh? Is the mom an Aussie, and did you see her?

Reactions: Ghost

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The people didn't know much, an older woman couldn't take care of the puppies and took them to her 'spa', all she told them was they were half Australian Shepard. I think he looks more like a shepherd chow mix, here's a pic of him standing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
I don't see any Aussie. He looks really thick. A Shepherd/Chow mix could be likely. It gets easier as they grown up a little bit.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
well i could see some kind of bigger herder breed mixed with some kind of Molosser.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I can see how hard this would be when they're small, I guess if I really want to know I could get DNA testing?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Based off your first pics I was going to guess shepherd chow, after seeing the pic of him standing I'd say it's very likely. How old is he and how much does he weigh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts