Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new here just want to pick some of your guys brains... So 2 weeks ago I picked up a "pure bred" Lab with AKC papers to prove it, so I thought.. When I first picked him up the breeder told me she was selling them for her sister (which was weird to me) but I saw a cute puppy and thought whatever with it. When I first saw him the brown on his paws didn't seem normal with it being a full bred Lab, but she told me he will grow into his normal all chocolate color and I thought okay she's knows what she's talking about, gave her my money and left. A couple days later my boys vet visit was here. Mind you his AKC papers said his DOB was 10-26-15.. Brought him in seemed healthy for the most part. I told my vet his DOB and he looked at me weird and said no way... Which would make my dog 17 weeks old. He said he is not even CLOSE to 17 weeks old. So then it all got kinda weird. He also said no way is he a pure bred Lab. So basically this "breeder" just gave me fake papers and lied to me... All in all what kinda pup do you think he is? Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.