Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

New to the forum but I'm currently planning on getting my own dog soon. I have been perusing the site for tips and advice and finally decided to get an account.

I'm also studying for my Master's and consulting for a startup dog company in Syracuse, NY. I was hoping you guys could take this survey about your relationship with your dog in terms of what treats you feed him/her.

Please find the survey here -> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FMMG7YD

Thanks,

Charles

·
Registered
439 Posts
I took the survey, I definitely think that there is a market out there. One hint, a lot of dog owners are extremely skeptical at this point about brands in the food and treat industry, so full disclosure and open information is a must to keep a loyal following.

One question, was there any specific reason for the list of breeds in the survey? It seemed like an oddly specific list, so I was curious if that played a part in your research or if they were just popular breeds that came to mind.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I did the survey but didn't finish it because I am not comfortable about the income question.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Did I miss a question? I didn't see one about income...

·
Registered
917 Posts
It wouldn't let me submit the page without clicking something. It was towards the end I think.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Weird from seeing other responses on the other threads started about this it looks like my survey ended before the personal questions. The last one I got was about how much I cared about shelf life...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts