Hi thank you everyone for replying.
- I will be home quite a lot so can spent time with the dog to train it,
although i do need a dog that does do ok at
home by it's self when i am out. Exercise wise i need a dog
that can get the exercise it needs by playing and running
around indoors, but don't worry i know that it will still need to
be walked lol.
- I would like a dog that doesn't need much grooming just a brush
now and again. Although if it did need clipping every few months
then that would be something i would be willing to do. Thank you
for your idea about the shelter, the only problem is that i would
like a puppy and i know most shelters have only dogs that are a
little older, although i will look in to it, thank you.
- I will be home a lot with the dog but i do need it to also be ok
when it is left at home on it's own. But i do want a dog that
likes to be cuddled. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum.
- Shih Tzu's are meant to have quite a good temperament,
just not sure it's the rite dog for me, but thank you.
- I did read on the internet that the biggest mistake that people
make when teaching there small dog is that they let the dog get
away with things that they wouldn't let a big dog get away
with. I definitely will be keeping that in mind.
- thank you for your reply. Dachshunds are cute but i would worry
about there backs too much as i would like a dog that i
can pick up and cuddle sometimes.
Thank you all again for your reply. Sorry i know this is probably an odd way of replying to you all but i thought it would be a little easier