Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is 3-4 months old. All black with white chest and paws. She has soft and fuzzy coat. She’s already on the big size for being only four months. The pics are when she was probably a month younger. She’s pretty smart. Knows sit and potty trained. They said lab shepherd mix.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It looks like a malinois (belgian shepherd) mix... There could be of course other breeds mixed in too, but that is what's coming to my mind idk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Her personality is very gentle and calm at least when I met her. Not too bitey lol only played when you encouraged you. Did a little bit of biting but not too crazy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Doesn’t sound like a malinois at all. Lab/shepherd doesn’t seem unreasonable. Maybe they were right. Super cute btw

·
Registered
27 Posts
Doesn’t sound like a malinois at all. Lab/shepherd doesn’t seem unreasonable. Maybe they were right. Super cute btw
It could be that for the most part only the appearance of the mal was inherited, not the temperament. It could be that whatever she is mixed with, be it a lab, had more say in the matter. I read somewhere that most of the character of the dog comes from the dam, but I don't know if it's really true...

4 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts